Trillian IM status

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Febuary weight


If i can get some time during the work day I'll see if I can pontificate on the month, but at the moment I really need to hit the shower and hit the road.

And now, I'm getting ready to go home from work and I realize I haven't said anything.

Well, I'm not sure how much there is to say, the trend downward continues, not always at the same speed, but a respectable 5 pounds over the month (and a short month at that) and my actual weight dropped to nearly the high goal weight I've set for myself a couple of times so far.

I strongly suspect that March will be the month I reach my low goal weight and start on the even more interesting task. Maintenance.

I know what to eat to lose weight.

I know what I ate to gain it in the first place.

I have little clue exactly what foods and amounts are going to be keeping me at a given weight.

When i do reach my low weight.. I'm definitely going to Culvers, calorie and fat overkill or not. And rather than taking it home, I will eat it there and do my best to savor it. For now.. I'm going to head home and wait for the snow.

No comments: