Trillian IM status

Monday, September 17, 2007

Summer's come and gone..

I'm not sure yet whether I'm going to "blame" my hiatus on Summer, or the shift to earlier, shorter workouts or whether I'm just gonna say I had a failure of willpower.

None the less.. I'm back. It's fall, my weight's creeping out of the range I decided was my goal and my body fat percentage is climbing even more. To bring things up to date to the end of August..

Nearly a year's worth of data..


Not too bad for a summer of not working out consistently (I kept up with sporadic jump roping, push ups, and chin ups)


I think I need to keep myself closer to the middle of my range, and I think I could have done that with my current diet if I had just maintained a consistent workout schedule.

We'll see.. I'm nudging my diet but trying *not* to go back to people kibble.

I'm trying some various times for workouts so we'll see when I start putting on my cardio watch again.

No comments: