Trillian IM status

Sunday, June 3, 2007

A non workoutish semi success..



I stayed within my preferred upper and lower bounds and started experimenting with foods outside of my rather boring rut of "What I have been eating to lose weight". So far not a lot of excitement but I'm not really looking for some yet.


Over all, I am continuing to be fairly pleased with myself, but I really have to avoid long hiatuses from working out.. it hurts to get started again. And it also set me back on a secondary goal, lowering by body fat percentage. It not something I'm getting exceedingly serious about because I doubt the accuracy of my scale's measure of it.. but I expect it should be at least consistent with itself. When i started back in october the measurement was in the 20-21 range, by the beginning of may it was in the 17-18 range. Now it's in the 18-19 range and I want to get it trending back down. I would like to be in the 15-16 range.

No comments: