Trillian IM status

Friday, November 2, 2007

Workout 02-Nov-2007

Time exercising.. 1:21:25
Time In Zone 1:05:30

Watch calculated limits: 116 - 151
Average Heart Rate 148
KCal/Fat: 1129 /35%

Once is chance, twice is coincidence, and three times is a pattern. This make the second evening where the young lady working out in the community workout room has chosen "Next Top Model" as her inspirational viewing while she works out.

For my workout, since the young lady was sitting on the stationary bike when I walked in, I chose the elliptical. I don't like the elliptical yet because I can't stay inside my workout zone very well while doing a random pattern on the elliptical. I kept going high. In a 20 minute workout I got maybe 12 of tht inzone. When you're goal is an hour in zone that's just not a happy thing.

What was a happy thing is that the treadmill opened up and the young lady just sitting on the stationary bike got on to the treadmill, did her workout, some sit ups after and left before my time on the elliptical was up, so I could do the remainder of my cardiovascular time on the stationary bike.

Either I need more padding or the seat on the stationary bike does.

No comments: