Trillian IM status

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Workout 07-November-2007

Time exercising.. 1:07:23
Time In Zone 1:01:26

Watch calculated limits: 125 - 151
Average Heart Rate 145
KCal/Fat: 909 /40%

Tonight's workout crowd was a bit of a switch.. three guys from about my age to college age. And the stationary bike was free so I did my entire workout on that.

I'm not sure if it's just that America's Top Model isn't there to watch, or if guys have different inspirational TV watching than young women, but tonight's fare was the Comedy channel, one full episodes of scrubs and the daily show (I don't think I have ever bothered to watch the daily show in it's entirety.. it was pretty good.)

I think tomorrow might be a rest day.. we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.