Trillian IM status

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Workout 06-November-2007

Time exercising.. 1:12:42
Time In Zone 1:03:15

Watch calculated limits: 125 - 151
Average Heart Rate 143
KCal/Fat: 955 /40%

The workout room was not appreciably cooler. It was appreciably fuller. 3 young women, one adult female and one college age male. the only machine left available was the stairmasterish thing.

I was and am not thrilled. Out of 60 minutes on the stair stepping machine I was in zone for maybe 35-40 minutes. They bailed around then and I was able to get on the stationary bike for the rest of my workout.

I'm not sure what the relationship was between the one adult female and two of the younger girls, it seemed somewhat mother daughterish, and somewhat the crazy aunt. I bit my tongue to not take her to task for calling the shorter girl fat and teasing her about her workout. Yes, it made her up the speed on the treadmill, but no I don't think that's the kind of reinforcement that helps build good esteem or good workout habits.

No comments: