Trillian IM status

Monday, November 5, 2007

Workout 05-November-2007

Time exercising.. 0:33:58
Time In Zone 0:31:15

Watch calculated limits: 116 - 151
Average Heart Rate 141
KCal/Fat: 432 /40%

I do really dislike working out in excessive warmth. And unfortunately today, they community workout room appears to have a heating problem. It's near the first freeze outside, but they had to turn on the air conditioner in the workout room.

I think they got it down to about 80 something, but that's just not quite low enough for me to be comfy, so I left it at a 30 minute workout.

This time my only company in the workout room was a college aged male. At least I think he might have been college age and not post grad. The further I get from an age, the less I am able to judge how old a person is.

No comments: