Trillian IM status

Monday, February 5, 2007

A little more about this chart...


One of the things I really like about the the The Hacker Diet philosophy is that it is a change for life. You see I'm not planning on weighing myself every day until I reach my goal, then I'm done dieting. Maybe I could succeed at staying a slimmer me if I were to do that, but I doubt it. My weight would surely creep right back up that same slope and I'm certainly not guaranteeing that the slope would be an gentle as the route down has been.

No, the idea is to continue to weigh yourself. Every Single Day. That way, if I start to bounce out of that nice wide band of "Low Goal weight" and "High goal weight", I know very quickly and I can adjust to get back in bounds. Not 10-20 pounds later when I check because my pants feel too tight.

I don't really have a date by which I feel I should reach my goal, but mostly I'm just going for continuing to have the trend line go downward.

No comments: