Trillian IM status

Sunday, April 29, 2007

A change of pace..

Well, work has decided I need to be more of a morning person. They've been very flexible about when I can come in as long as I get my work done, but there has been a change in the wind and they are tightening the rule about "contractors can only work when a manager is on the floor" and since my boss tends to leave a little after 5 pm, I need to be about the same time.

So.. getting in an hour earlier means less time for a workout. I think I can still dedicate about 30 minutes, so I decided to see how much in-zone time I can put into a 30 minute workout.

Today should be as bad as it gets. My living room Air Condition is broken, so my living room is about 82-83 degrees for today's workout so it was really, really easy for me to go way too high. (The apartment management informed me that the air conditioners are on back order a few weeks ago when I first reported it broken.)

No comments: