Trillian IM status

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Positive Attitude..


Well, I did have a positive attitude, and it's still there.. but the motivation.. that's currently more than a little lacking. I can't complain too much since I haven't gone badly off track, but I've basically switched into maintenance mode a month early. If i were playing bounce around the trend line with the lower boundary of my goal weight I'd be ecstatic, but the fact I'm doing it with the top boundary just doesn't make me happy.



Time to start a new month and see if i can't move downward again and start playing with that bottom line instead of the top one. I may just be skipping chin ups for a short while.. sets of chin ups every 10 minutes has been more demotivating than motivating and I think until I'm trying to be in maintenance mode and can add some extra protein that might turn into more muscle to make those chin ups easier.. they can wait.

No comments: